Quincy, MA — Unitronics Ltd. is offering a new Vision350 PLC+HMI flat fascia programmable logic controller unit line. The company says the product is ideal for spray/wipe down applications has a variety of input/output (I/O) options and can support 24 auto-tuned PC-in-control (PID) loops. The units reduce overall system costs by minimizing hardware requirements, saving space in the cabinet and freeing users from the need to set up Panel-PLC communications, according to Unitronics.
In addition, Unitronics reports the flat fascia has the following capabilities:
- Can support up to 512 I/O
- Digital and analog I/O
- High-speed I/O
- Weight measurement
- Recipe capabilities
- Memory storage and data logging
- More than 1024 user-designed screens (optional)
- Up to 250 images per application
- Holds up to 1MB of application logic
- Can communicate through Ethernet, cellular and industrial protocols
- Time-based and immediate interrupts
Unitronics offers free technical support for all its products.