Cleveland — The National Confectionery Sales Association (NCSA) will induct the following individuals into the Candy Hall of Fame in a ceremony Saturday, Oct. 19, in Tampa, FL, the NCSA announces:
- Russell Berg, E.A. Berg & Sons, Inc.
- Bob Boutin, Knechtel, Inc.
- Bob Edelheit, Hanson Faso Sales & Marketing, Inc.
- Larry Graham, NCA
- Patt Huffman, The Warrell Corp.
- Mike Koch, Sanders & Morley Candy Makers, Inc.
- Keith McDaniel, Wythe Will Tzetzo, LLC
- Michael Rainey, Liberty Orchards
- Michael Rosenberg, The Promotion in Motion Cos., Inc.
- John Scardina, Eby-Brown Co.
- Leo Tanis, Tanis Confectionery
- Dennis Witzel, Dennis Witzel Sales & Consulting
Full details on the 2013 event, sponsorships and congratulatory ads will be available online at candyhalloffame.org.