February 9, 2010
The Allerton Hotel | Downtown Chicago
$550 for members of sponsoring organizations
NCA, ABA, AIB, ASB, FPSA, B&CMA, BEMA, NPA, SFA
$650 for non-members
* Registration is limited and available on a first come/first serve basis to anyone in the food industry, so NCA members are encouraged to register quickly.
Food Safety is Your Responsibility
It is more important than ever for your engineers, sanitarians and plant managers to understand the proper equipment, plant, and process design that is fundamental to food safety. The National Confectioners Association, together with other top food industry associations, is presenting a sanitary design workshop specifically for our members.
Leading food manufacturers - The Bama Companies, Cadbury, Campbell’s, ConAgra Foods, General Mills, Heinz, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Land O’Lakes, Nestlé, the Quaker Oats and Frito Lay divisions of PepsiCo, and Sara Lee – have begun working together to educate others about food safety. At the Equipment & Plant Design Workshop for Allergen/Pathogen Control, representatives from these companies will present practical, proven approaches to cleaning, sanitary design, equipment layout, and personnel requirements that utilize verifiable, economically sound, and HACCP-supported processes. The workshop includes equipment design demonstrations using photos and prototypes, and the introduction of a process for continuous improvement.
The Value to Your Plant:
• An investment in engineers, sanitarians, and plant managers who will become your company’s leaders in sanitary design
• Improved quality of what you offer your customers
• Increased corporate knowledge of sanitary design
• An efficient sanitary design checklist developed by today’s leading food companies
Contact Laura Shumow for more information.