Healthy Living & Family Fun
Candy can be an integral part of a healthy lifestyle and is certainly a great element in the fun we have with family and friends. Whether part of a recipe, game, craft or party, candy brings out the fun in life in a unique way.
Fun Facts about Easter
- The first chocolate eggs were made in Europe in the early 19th century and remain among the most popular treats associated with Easter.
- 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are made for Easter each year.
- 16 billion jelly beans are made for Easter.
- Each day, five million marshmallow chicks and bunnies are produced in preparation for Easter.
- Easter is the second top-selling confectionery holiday behind only Halloween.
- 88 percent of adults carry on the Easter tradition of creating Easter baskets for their kids.
- 76 percent of people eat the ears on chocolate bunnies first.
- Red jelly beans are kids' favorite.
- According to the Guinness Book of World Records the largest Easter egg ever made was just over 25-ft high and made of chocolate and marshmallow. The egg weighed 8,968 lbs. and was supported by an internal steel frame.
View other fun facts
There is no featured Holiday at this time.
View other Holiday information
Easy Caramel Apples
View other recipes
Unable to Find Content
We were unable to find the content that you have requested. This may mean the content has been removed from the site, or the link you clicked is incorrect.
You may search the site to find similar content.