Healthy Living & Family Fun
Candy can be an integral part of a healthy lifestyle and is certainly a great element in the fun we have with family and friends. Whether part of a recipe, game, craft or party, candy brings out the fun in life in a unique way.
Fun Facts About Marshmallows
- Americans buy 90 million pounds of marshmallows each year, about the same weight as 1,286 gray whales
- The marshmallow capital of the world is in Ligonier, Noble County, Indiana
- Each summer more than 50% of all marshmallows sold are toasted over a fire
- Americans spend nearly $125 million dollars on marshmallows each year
- The largest s'more ever made weighed 1,600 lbs and used 20,000 toasted marshmallows and 7,000 chocolate bars. The record was set on May 23, 2003
View other fun facts
There is no featured Holiday at this time.
View other Holiday information
Chocolate Dipped Fruit and Nuts
View other recipes
Unable to Find Content
We were unable to find the content that you have requested. This may mean the content has been removed from the site, or the link you clicked is incorrect.
You may search the site to find similar content.