La Roca Cheesecake
Author: Brown & Haley
3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch Candy
1/4 cup margarine butter, melted
3 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine crumbs, Almond Roca and margarine.
- Press frimly on bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan or 13 inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy, then gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and extract, mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 55-60 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool, then top with La Roca topping.
- Serve chilled, refrigerate leftovers.
La Roca Topping
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch
- In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and whipping cream; heat and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened; remove from heat and stir in Almond Roca; spoon evenly over cake. (For 13 x 9 inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.)