Crispy Easter Nests
You will need:
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (5 oz.) chow mein noodles (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped chocolate candies
- Combine marshmallow crème, peanut butter and butter; mix until well blended.
- Add noodles and chopped chocolate candies.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets; shape with greased fingers to form nests. Let stand until firm.
- Dust bottom of nests lightly with confectioners sugar, if desired.
- Fill with chocolate candies or jelly beans (to look like eggs) before serving.
- Makes 10-12 nests