You will need:
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 fork
- 4 tablespoons of evaporated milk
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Black or red string licorice
- Measure evaporated milk into the mixing bowl. Mix confectioners sugar slowly into the milk using the fork until all the sugar has been added.
- Knead it with your hands until the mixture becomes smooth and easy to handle.
- Shape mixture to resemble mice. Use licorice for whiskers and eyes. You can also add a few drops of food coloring to change the color of your mice.
- Makes approximately 10 small mice.