You will need:
- a microwave safe bowl bowl
- a spoon
- cookie sheet
- wax paper
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips/morsels (6 oz.)
- fruit, marshmallows, pretzels or other food for dipping
- Prepare the food for dipping. If you are using fruit, make sure it is completely dry before dipping or the chocolate will not stick!
- Line the cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Put one cup of chocolate chips into the microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for one minute. Remove from the microwave and stir. Place bowl back in microwave and cook for 20 more seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Continue with this process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Take the pieces of fruit, pretzels or other food and partially dip into the chocolate. Place onto the wax paper.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for one hour until the chocolate has cooled. Then peel away the wax paper. Enjoy!
Note to adult: Please supervise children using the microwave. Help them stir the melted chocolate. Test to ensure that the chocolate isn't too hot.