- 1 Package chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups margarine or butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract. Add sifted flour, salt, cocoa and nuts. Mix thoroughly.
- Chill several hours.
- Form into balls like marbles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool.
- Roll in powdered sugar.