|You will need:
- 3 6-ounce packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, dried mixed fruit (type used for fruit cake)
- A dash of salt
- Line bottom of a 9-inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Put chocolate chips, milk, and salt into saucepan. Melt mixture over low heat, stirring constantly. When mixture is completely melted, remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and fruit. Stir with wooden spoon to blend mixture thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Place pan in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- After it's chilled, invert onto cutting board and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Create different shapes by rolling squares in your hands or flattening them, short, round, be creative