Chocolate Witch Hair
You will need:
- 3 large shredded wheat bundles
- 1 6-ounce bag milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Break up the shredded wheat bundles into single long strands, so they have the appearance of hair. Set aside.
- Place the honey, brown sugar, chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan and heat over a low flame to melt. Stir constantly. Mixture should be smooth and glossy.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in the shredded wheat.
- When the shredded wheat is completely coated, scoop it onto waxed paper in small equal portions. Use a fork to gently rake hairs into one direction.
- Place in refrigerator for about thirty minutes.