Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge Brownies
These three ingredient treats are more like rich fudge than fluffy cake brownies. The dense, fudge-y texture comes from the can of pumpkin you will use in place of other ingredients.
- One box of brownie mix
- One 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- Six peanut butter cups (or more if using miniatures)
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Grease a metal or glass rectangular cake pan.
- Cut peanut butter cups into fourths (if using full size candy).
- Combine the box of brownie mix with one can of pumpkin. Stir until no mix remains.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the baking pan.
- Set oven timer for 5 minutes less than instructed by package and bake.
- Remove pan from oven and place the peanut cups (or pieces) onto the top of nearly baked brownies taking care to space them evenly.
- Place pan back into oven to allow peanut cups to melt.
- Remove from oven and use a flat knife or small spatula to spread the melted peanut butter cups and fully cover the tops of the brownies.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into 3 inch squares (or appropriate size for your cake pan).