Halloween Candy Bark
You don't even need an oven to make this colorful and fun Halloween recipe using white and dark chocolate, candy-coated chocolates in autumn colors, candy corn and pretzels.
- 24 oz. of white chocolate chips
- 10 oz. of candy corn
- 5 oz. candy-coated chocolate pieces in autumn colors (such as Reese’s Pieces or Halloween M&Ms)
- 5 oz. of pretzels, broken into pieces
- 4 oz. dark chocolate chips
- Line a metal or class rectangular cake pan with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in one minute or 30-second increments, stirring between each, until the chips have melted.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture evenly into the pan.
- Add various candies and snacks on top. Gently press down when finished.
- Place pan in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for three 30-second increments, stirring between each.
- Using a fork or spoon, drizzle the dark chocolate mixture on top of the bark.
- Let sit in the ice box for another 30 minutes.
- Break up and serve when ready.