Member Benefits for Domestic Manufacturers
NCA domestic manufacturer members are any firm or corporation engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of confectionery products.
NCA domestic manufacturer member benefit highlights:
INDUSTRY SALES DATA & SWEET INSIGHTS
PUBLIC POLICY & ADVOCACY ASSISTANCE
- Public policy & regulatory resources:
- NCA's monthly policy and regulation electronic newsletter: NCA Business News: Policy & Regulationprovides members with important information surrounding policy and regulatory issues that impact the industry.
- Communicating with Congress: Resources for communicating with your senators or representatives, scheduling a visit to your company or plant, learning about who represents you and ways in which you can influence your legislators.
- Regulatory Q&A: Regulatory database with questions and answers pertaining to topics like adulteration, sanitation, and filth; recalls/market withdrawals; labeling requirements; inspections and much more.
- Latest industry issues: Learn more about the top issues facing our industry.
- Scientific research: Hear about the latest developments in confectionery-specific resesarch.
- Public affairs: NCA staff follow and advocate for a number of public policy issues on behalf of its members.
EDUCATIONAL & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: More than 15,000 industry professionals attend the largest confectionery and snack show in North America, featuring the latest trends and hottest product releases. Manufacturers receive discounted rates to exhibit at NCA's Sweets & Snacks Expo; exhibiting offers prime exposure for your company, in addition to online listings and printed materials distributed throughout the show to attendees.
- Access to industry professionals and trade customers: (reduced fees for members)
- NCA’s State of the Industry Conference: Nearly 700 industry professionals including key retailers from all channels of trade attend to gain valuable insights and ideas to apply to their businesses while networking with industry peers during multiple receptions and networking breaks.
- NCA’s Washington Forum: This event includes visits with your lawmakers on Capitol Hill, a great line up of notable speakers and briefings on the central issues facing our industry.
- Networking events following various regional education briefings hosted by NCA.
- Educational opportunities:
EXPOSURE FOR YOUR COMPANY & ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORIES
- Year-round sponsorship opportunities: Members can capitalize on opportunities for companies of all sizes during NCA events, in Candy & Snack TODAY ads, webinars and more.
- NCA’s online membership directory: Resource of manufacturers, suppliers, brokers and other companies serving the confectionery industry.
- NCA's member lists: Members featured on NCA's domestic manufacturer list which provides direct access to your company website.
- Broker locator: The best tool for confectionery manufacturers to locate broker partners. Search by company name, trade channel or region.
- Supplier locator: An efficient resource to help you find vendors of process equipment, packaging equipment, ingredients, packaging supplies, and companies that provide services and supplies to manufacturers and marketers of confectionery.
- NCA's online Confectionery & Snack Sourcebook: Using powerful search technology that continually indexes the content of participating supplier websites, the Sourcebook is more likely to return relevant results for your criteria.
MEMBER VALUE & COST SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- Get involved: NCA offers many different committees for members to demonstrate their leadership skills and have a voice on issues pertaining to our association and the entire confectionery industry.
Questions about membership? Contact membership@CandyUSA.com or call 202.534.1440