Member Benefits for Domestic Manufacturers
NCA domestic manufacturer members are any firm or corporation engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of confectionery products.
NCA domestic manufacturer member benefit highlights:
INDUSTRY SALES DATA & SWEET INSIGHTS
PUBLIC POLICY & ADVOCACY ASSISTANCE
- Public policy & regulatory resources:
- Communicating with Congress: Resources for communicating with your senators or representatives, scheduling a visit to your company or plant, learning about who represents you and ways in which you can influence your legislators
- Regulatory Q&A: Regulatory database with questions to topics including: adulteration, sanitation, and filth; recalls/market withdrawals; labeling requirements; inspections and much more
- Latest industry issues: Learn more about the top issues facing our industry
- Scientific research
- Public affairs: NCA staff follow and advocate for a number of public policy issues on behalf of its members
EDUCATIONAL & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: Discounted rates to exhibit at NCA's Sweets & Snacks Expo; exhibiting offers prime exposure for your company, in addition to online listings and printed materials distributed throughout the show to attendees
- Access to industry professionals and trade customers: (reduced fees for members)
- NCA’s State of the Industry Conference: More than 600 industry professionals and key retailers from all channels of trade attended to gain valuable insights and ideas to apply to their businesses while networking with industry peers
- NCA’s Washington Forum: This event includes visits with your lawmakers on Capitol Hill, a great line up of notable speakers and briefings on the central issues facing our industry
- Educational opportunities:
EXPOSURE FOR YOUR COMPANY & ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORIES
- NCA’s online membership directory: Resource of manufacturers, suppliers, brokers, and other companies serving the confectionery industry
- NCA's member lists: Members featured on NCA's domestic manufacturer list which provides direct access to your company website
- Broker locator: The best tool for confectionery manufacturers to locate broker partners. Search by company name, trade channel or region.
- Supplier locator: An efficient resource to help you find vendors of process equipment, packaging equipment, ingredients, packaging supplies, and companies that provide services and supplies to manufacturers and marketers of confectionery.
- NCA’s online Confectionery & Snack Sourcebook: Using powerful search technology that continually indexes the content of participating supplier websites, the Sourcebook is more likely to return relevant results for your criteria.
MEMBER VALUE & COST SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- Get involved: NCA offers many different committees for members to demonstrate their leadership skills and have a voice on issues pertaining to our association and the entire confectionery industry
Questions about membership? Contact membership@CandyUSA.com or call 202.534.1440