Foreign Currency and International Payment Program
National Confectioners Association (NCA) is pleased to provide a new and unique value-added membership benefit in conjunction with, Tempus, a leading provider of foreign exchange and international payment services. Through this affiliate program with Tempus, NCA members can process all international business payments to foreign suppliers more efficiently and more cost-effectively than ever before.
- Key Program Components: NCA members will benefit from these key Tempus program features designed specifically to facilitate foreign currency purchases and international payments:
- Service: A dedicated Tempus Account Executive will work with each NCA member to handle every international payment transaction. Tempus Account Executives are specialists, focused exclusively on processing foreign exchange and international payments.
- Savings: As an NCA member, your foreign currency wire fees are discounted 50% from Tempus' standard rate of $20.00 to just $10.00. In addition, regardless of the size and frequency of your international payments, Tempus will provide you with highly competitive rates of exchange.
- Increased Profits: The combination of competitive rates of exchange, market expertise, low transaction costs, and a dedicated staff of international payment specialists, offer more value than banks typically provide, ultimately saving you money and increasing your bottom-line profits.
- Currency Market Information: Tempus is widely recognized by global media sources as a leader in foreign exchange and international currency market analysis. Frequently quoted in prestigious publications such as The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg, Tempus utilizes this market intelligence to help NCA members navigate the volatile currency markets and lower their risk.
As part of the Foreign Currency and International Payment Program, NCA members will be provided with complimentary monthly Tempus Currency Outlook reports, which provide timely currency market insight in major currencies from a recognized leader in foreign exchange. You can access your free Currency Outlook reports each month by either downloading the report(s) off of the Tempus website or by contacting your Tempus Account Executive who will email you the relevant report(s).
- Register: A Tempus Account Executive will contact your organization to answer questions and to walk you through registration. Alternatively, NCA members can contact Tempus directly to register. Reference your NCA membership when contacting Tempus directly to ensure that you receive the unique benefits associated with this program. You can contact Tempus in two convenient ways: