Member Benefits for Confectionery Brokers
NCA broker members are any firm or corporation engaged in the business of selling confectionery products to the retail and wholesale trade on behalf of confectionery manufacturers.
NCA broker member benefit highlights:
CATEGORY DEVELOPMENT AND INSIGHTS
- Access to valuable information on:
- Subscription to NCA’s magazine Candy & Snack TODAY which reaches more than 17,000 trade customers and NCA members.
- NCA communications:
- NCA SmartBrief: Daily electronic newsletter covering the top stories in the confectionery industry.
- Members-only alerts and industry news as they occur.
PUBLIC POLICY & ADVOCACY RESOURCES
- Communicating with Congress: Resources for communicating with your senators or representatives, scheduling a visit to your company or plant, learning about who represents you and ways in which you can influence your legislators.
- Regulatory Q&A: Regulatory database with questions and answers pertaining to topics like adulteration, sanitation, and filth; recalls/market withdrawals; labeling requirements; inspections and much more.
- Public Affairs: NCA staff follow and advocate for a number of public policy issues on behalf of members.
PARTCIPATION IN NCA'S SIGNATURE EVENTS
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: Complimentary registrations to NCA's Sweets & Snacks Expo, the largest confectionery and snack show in the North Americas, featuring more than 600 exhibitors, the latest trends and hottest product releases. Non-member brokers are not eligible to attend. Company contact information and regions serviced featured in the official Show Guide & Directory distributed to more than 16,000 attendees (including manufacturers and trade customers).
- NCA’s State of the Industry Conference: Nearly 700 industry professionals including key retailers from all channels of trade attend to gain valuable insights on issues facing the industries, ideas to apply to their businesses while networking with industry peers.
- NCA’s Washington Forum: This event includes visits with your lawmakers on Capitol Hill, a great line up of notable speakers and briefings on the central issues facing our industry.
EXPOSURE FOR YOUR COMPANY & ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORIES
- Year-round sponsorship opportunities: Members can capitalize on opportunities for companies of all sizes during NCA events, in Candy & Snack TODAY ads, webinars and more.
- NCA’s online membership directory: Resource of manufacturers, suppliers, brokers and other companies serving the confectionery industry.
- NCA's member lists: Members featured on NCA's domestic manufacturer list which provides direct access to your company website.
- Get involved: NCA offers many different committees for members to demonstrate their leadership skills and have a voice on issues pertaining to our association and the entire confectionery industry.
Questions about membership? Contact membership@CandyUSA.com or call 202.534.1440