Member Benefits for Confectionery Brokers
NCA confectionery broker members are any firm or corporation engaged in the business of selling confectionery products to the retail and wholesale trade on behalf of confectionery manufacturers.
NCA broker member benefit highlights:
INDUSTRY SALES DATA & SWEET INSIGHTS
EDUCATIONAL & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Sweets & Snacks Expo:
- Complimentary registrations to NCA's Sweets & Snacks Expo. Non-member brokers are not eligible to attend.
- Company contact information and regions serviced featured in the official Show Guide & Directory distributed to more than 15,000 attendees (including manufacturers and trade customers)
- Access to industry professionals and trade customers: (reduced fees for members)
- NCA’s State of the Industry Conference: More than 600 industry professionals and key retailers from all channels of trade attended to gain valuable insights and ideas to apply to their businesses while networking with industry peers
- NCA’s Washington Forum: This event includes visits with your lawmakers on Capitol Hill, a great line up of notable speakers and briefings on the central issues facing our industry
- Educational opportunities:
EXPOSURE FOR YOUR COMPANY & ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORIES
PUBLIC POLICY & ADVOCACY ASSISTANCE
- Public policy & regulatory resources:
- Communicating with Congress: Resources for communicating with your senators or representatives, scheduling a visit to your company or plant, learning about who represents you and ways in which you can influence your legislators
- Regulatory Q&A: Regulatory database with questions to topics including: adulteration, sanitation, and filth; recalls/market withdrawals; labeling requirements; inspections and much more
- Latest industry issues: Learn more about the top issues facing our industry
- Scientific research
- Public affairs: NCA staff follow and advocate for a number of public policy issues on behalf of its members
MEMBER VALUE & COST SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- Get involved: NCA offers many different committees for members to demonstrate their leadership skills and have a voice on issues pertaining to our association and the entire confectionery industry
Questions about membership? Contact membership@CandyUSA.com or call 202.534.1440.