Member Benefits for Confectionery Suppliers
NCA supplier members are any firm or corporation engaged in the business of supplying goods or services (equipment, ingredients, services, supplies) to confectionery manufacturers.
NCA confectionery supplier member benefit highlights:
INDUSTRY SALES DATA & SWEET INSIGHTS
PUBLIC POLICY & ADVOCACY ASSISTANCE
- Public Policy & Regulatory Resources:
- Communicating with Congress: Resources for communicating with your senators or representatives, scheduling a visit to your company or plant, learning about who represents you and ways in which you can influence your legislators
- Regulatory Q&A: Regulatory database with questions to topics including: adulteration, sanitation, and filth; recalls/market withdrawals; labeling requirements; inspections and much more
- Latest industry issues: Learn more about the top issues facing our industry
- Scientific research
- Public affairs: NCA Staff follow and advocate for a number of public policy issues on behalf of its members
EXPOSURE FOR YOUR COMPANY & ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORIES
- NCA’s online membership directory: Resource of manufacturers, suppliers, brokers, and other companies serving the confectionery industry
- NCA's member lists: Members featured on NCA's confectionery supplier list which provides direct access to your company website
- Supplier locator: An efficient resource for manufacturers to help locate vendors of Process Equipment, Packaging Equipment, Ingredients, Packaging Supplies, and companies that provide Services and Supplies to manufacturers and marketers of confectionery.
- NCA’s online Confectionery & Snack Sourcebook: Using powerful search technology that continually indexes the content of participating supplier websites, the Sourcebook is more likely to return relevant results for your criteria.
MEMBER VALUE & COST SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- Get involved: NCA offers many different committees for members to demonstrate their leadership skills and have a voice on issues pertaining to our association and the entire confectionery industry
Questions about membership? Contact membership@CandyUSA.com or call 202.534.1440