Food Safety & Regulatory Forum
NCA's Food Safety Forum is an interactive, web-based forum for NCA members to discuss food safety and regulatory challenges facing the confectionery industry.
These quarterly webinars provide updates on new rules and regulations, food safety education and an opportunity for peer-to-peer discussion.
To register for our upcoming webinar on March 5, 2014 at 3 p.m. EST please email Zara Khaleeli. This webinar will focus on FDA's recently released Sanitary Transportation proposed rule.
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) updates
- New labeling rules and regulations
- What to expect during FDA inspections
- Regulatory Q&A
Basic food safety information
- Good manufacturing practices
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Recall and crisis management
- Testing and environmental monitoring
Third Party Certification
- Understanding GFSI certification (SQF, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS)
- Confectionery audit trends
- Risk assessments
- Facilitated peer-to-peer discussion
If you would like to join the mailing list, which provides food safety and regualtory updates as well as webinar information, please contact Zara Khaleeli.
NCA members: For information on past forum discussions and other related resources, please visit our food safety resources page or our past food safety forum recordings and slides page.