About the Event
Want to sweeten your international sales? Be a part of the USA Confectionery PavilionÂ at ISM 2017 in Cologne, Germany.
Hall 10.2, E-60 to G-77
The 47th annual ISM, the world’s largest confectionery trade fair, will take place January 29 – February 1, 2017, at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
ISM offers an excellent platform for the highly innovative world of confectionery to discuss current trends and themes that will shape the future, including familiar as well as new products that reach people and markets around the world. ISM attracts 38,000 trade show professionals from 146 countries, including a wide range of the major US retail customers.Â More thanÂ 1,600 exhibitors of confectionery and snacks participate from 65 countries.
NCAâs USA Confectionery Pavilion is a leading participant each year, featuring nearly 30 renowned U.S. exhibitors. NCA, in cooperation with USDA/FAS, has sponsored the USA Pavilion for 20 years.Â USA Pavilion exhibitors are afforded an invaluable export venue, visited by customers from all trade channels world-wide.
Exhibited in the Pavilion in 2016
- Adams & Brooks, Inc.
- Albanese Confectionery Group
- American Pop Corn Co. / Groceries USA
- Bazooka Candy Brands
- Beneo, Inc.
- Bold Marketing & Distribution – NEW
- Brown and Haley
- California Raisins
- Candy Dynamics – NEW
- Color Brands
Dan-D Pak – NEW
- Ford Gum and Machine Co.
- Guittard Chocolate Co. – NEW
- Hawaiian Host, Inc. – NEW
- Hillside Candy, LLC
- Impact Confections – NEW
- Inventure Foods
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Manufacturing Confectioner
- Original Gourmet Food Company
- Our Little Rebellion – (previously PopCorners/Medora)
- Piedmont Candy Co.
- Rocky Mountain/Campfire Marshmallows
- SB Global Foods, Inc.
- Snyders-Lance, Inc.
- Spangler Candy Company
- Suity Confections Company
- Tillamook Country Smoker – NEW
- Vermints Organic Mints and Pastilles
- Yowie Group – NEW
The opportunity to connect with global visitors at ISM is superior.
- Food and beverage wholesalersÂ and importers
- Food and beverage purchasing associations
- Grocery wholesalers
- Wholesale food remnants
- Retail confectionery trade
- Confectionery specialist outlets
- Trade chains and their regional branches
- Shopping centers
- Cash & carry operations
- Discount outlets
- Drugstore chains
- Health food wholesalers
- Department stores – central/local administration
- Cafes, confectioners, bakery operations, confectionery
- Convenience stores
- Filling stations – central/local administration
Visit ISM online to learn more about attending ISM.
To learn more about exhibiting inÂ theÂ USA Confectionery Pavilion, contact NCAâsÂ Grace WoodyardÂ at (202) 534-1440.
TTI Travel, the official U.S. travel agency of Koelnmesse, Inc. / Cologne International Trade fairs, is pleased to offerÂ specially priced hotel accommodations.
ProSweets, the international supplier fair for the confectionery industry, will be held simultaneously. ProSweets presents innovations and new technologies for production processes and packaging to an expert audience.