As the days get longer and the weather heats up, many folks start planning fun, summer activities. From campfire s’mores to bags of salt water taffy at the beach, some of our favorite candy memories are connected to summer fun.
Since there are so many types goodies to savor in summer, itâ€™s a good time to keep moderation in mind. OurÂ moderation guidesÂ are a handy way to make sure you treat right this summer and all year long. For more information on enjoying your candy responsibly, visit theÂ Treat Right sectionÂ of our website.
While June is celebrated as National Candy Month, there’s plenty of fun, summer treat to keep you going in July and August, too.
- NEWS: Just in time for National Candy Month, NCA Announces Winners of Most Innovative New Product of the Year Awards (2015)
- Traditional or With a Twist – How Do you Like Your S’mores? (graphic)
- June is National Candy Month (graphic)
- All About Marshmallows and S’mores
- All About Salt Water Taffy
- Health and Safety
- RECIPE: White Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallow Firecrackers