Biscomerica Corporation

EmailFacebookTwitter


Biscomerica Corporation was founded in 1980 with the vision of providing top quality cookies and candy at competitive prices. The company is headquartered in Rialto, CA, where its 250,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is dedicated to fulfilling this company vision. The company’s operations focus 70 percent on its bakery operations and the other 30 percent in producing chocolate candy.

Biscomerica manufactures and distributes cookies and candies sold in foodservice, mass market, vending and clubs, convenience, discount, retail, specialty, wholesale and drug stores. Additionally, the company provides private label and contract manufacturing services. Biscoamerica produces cookies for licensed brands: Knott’s Berry Farm Cookies®, Sun Maid Cookies® and house brands: Granny’s Oven™, Basil’s Bavarian™ and Checkers™.

Biscomerica produces wire cut, and die cut cookies and sandwich crèmes. It produces both chocolate and sugar panned confections and have enrobing capabilities as well. Biscomerica also markets their own brand of panned chocolate, called Surrounds™. Just a few of the cookie flavors include jam filled shortbread cookies and a wide range of wire cut cookies such as oatmeal raisin, cappuccino, brownie crisp, blueberry, cranberry, trail mix, and chocolate chip. Candies are covered in dark chocolate, milk chocolate or yogurt. A wide variety of dried fruits and roasted nuts and pretzels are used to create the company’s extensive portfolio.

Biscomerica’s manufacturing facility maintains an “A” rating, which is the highest evaluation a company can receive from the British Retail Consortium (BRC). BRC establishes the global standard for food safety which was developed to assist businesses to meet comprehensive measures for food safety and quality systems.

Company Details

Location: Rialto, CA - 31 District

Website: http://www.biscomericacorp.com/

Founded: 1980

U.S. Employees: N/A

Exports to Other Countries: No

Officer: N/A

Company Products

Bicomerica products
Biscomerica is known for producing products for licensed brands such as Granny's Oven and Sun Maid Cookies, as well as chocolate candy such as Surrounds Dark Chocolate Cranberries.