The application period for the 2020 Future Leadership Class has now closed.
Thank you for your interest; applications for the 2021 Class will open late summer 2020.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact Mandie Middleton at or call (202) 534-1440.
NCA’s Future Leadership Program awards five deserving young professionals (40 and under) an exclusive opportunity for networking and professional development. For one year, future leaders receive recognition among their colleagues and a hand-selected professional industry mentor, as well as complimentary registration to NCA’s three signature events and the Candy Hall of Fame weekend.
- Opportunity is open to current employees of NCA member companies and qualified retail customers
- Candidates must be 40 years of age or under as of January 1, 2020
- Candidates must have at least three (3) cumulative years of experience in the confectionery industry as of January 1, 2020
- Candidates must demonstrate commitment and dedication to the confectionery industry
- Candidates must have aspirations for executive leadership within the confectionery industry