Cleveland — The NCSA, the association that administers the Candy Hall of Fame, is accepting applications for the class of 2019.
Induction is open to all disciplines within the confectionery industry and its allied industries, according to association President Mark Lozano, including but not limited to operations, R&D, sales, marketing, suppliers, brokers, distributors, retailers and retail confectioners.
To be considered for induction, all of the following criteria must be met:
- Twenty (20) years of service in the candy industry (retail buyers must have at least ten (10) years of service).
- Be at least 50 years of age.
- Have a demonstrated loyalty to building and supporting the candy industry through active participation over and above job requirements.
- The nominee must attend the Candy Hall of Fame Induction event, October 18-20, 2019, in Tampa, FL.
- Be a current NCSA member.