Meet our Members in New York
With numerous chocolate and truffle companies found in the heart of the Big Apple, and the only U.S. gumball manufacturer found in upstate New York, it is no wonder people consider New York a sweet state. More than 2,000 people are employed in the state’s 150 confectionery establishments, which produce more than $170 million in total value of shipments.
- Billie-Ann Plastics — Brooklyn, NY
- Ford Gum & Machine Company, Inc. — Akron, NY - 26th District and Lincolnshire, IL - 10th District
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances — Middletown, NY , Northbrook, IL
- Madelaine Chocolate Company — Queens, NY
- Vigneri Chocolate — Rochester, NY
- Bazooka Candy Brands, a Division of The Topps Company, Inc. — New York, NY